On Mon, Feb 05, 2024 at 12:56:39PM -0000, beecdadd...@danwin1210.de wrote:
> wow that's unreadable on my browser
> is that 75M I'm seeing? and doesn't even work as a readable site
> Ill be reading that for the rest of life thanks

The linked page passes HTML and CSS validation:

https://validator.nu

https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator

Therefore, if it is not rendering correctly in your browser, please open a bug
report with the authors of your browser.

If you do not want to install a standards compliant web browser to read the
material, the text of the article is also available on our Gemini site.

And what is "75M"?  If you mean 75 megabytes, the page weight is nowhere near
that value. You may be using a compromised browser which is downloading
malware from elsewhere, or having script injected by a malicious third party.