On Saturday, February 17, 2024 11:03 CET, Mark <markbsdmail2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi again everyone, Thanks for all your replies.
>
> I'm aware that I could install with "pkg_add sogo", I tried many times.
>
> My issue is its configuration.
>
> My mail server setup consists of; Postfix, Dovecot, Postfixadmin and Nginx.
>
> I'm looking for a way to integrate SOGo (only for its webmail interface,
> nothing more) into my mailserver.
>
> There is no sogo.conf at all. And I'd like to use that way, instead of
> GNUStep commands.

SOGo depends on SOPE, that has two subpackages for PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB.
If you want to use MariaDB as backend, you have to install the sope-mysql
subpackage, as mentioned in the SOGo README.

As also mentioned in the README, you can use the GNUstep defaults tool
su  - _sogo
$ defaults write sogod WOPort 127.0.0.1:20000
$ defaults write sogod WOWorkersCount 4
$ defaults read
sogod WOWorkersCount 4
sogod WOPort 127.0.0.1:20000

If you insist on the config file,
you should be able to take the sogo.conf example file from:
https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/blob/master/Scripts/sogo.conf
as a start, and place it in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf

When I remember at the next update, I'll include to install it,
otherwise if someone provides patches before that time,
send them to me directly.

Sebastian