• Paul B. Henson [2024-03-20 15:43]:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2024 at 09:56:06PM +0100, Kirill Miazine wrote:
>
> > Like in this thread, I guess:
> >
> > https://marc.info/?t=169642396300001&r=1&w=2
>
> Yes, that is likely the issue we're hitting. Seems last message is from
> 10/2023 and the issue wasn't resolved :(, so I guess it's a known
> problem with no solution on the horizon.
>
> Next time I'll try your workaround of batching the commands up (ifconfig
> wg1 down; ifconfig wg1 delete; ifconfig wg1 destroy) rather than running
> one at a time and keep my fingers crossed I win the race condition :).

I could as well share how I reconfigure my wgpeers for wg1: I just
remove them all first and then re-add whatever is in /etc/hostname.wg1,
keeping the wg interface itself alone:

ifconfig wg1 -wgpeerall
grep ^wgpeer /etc/hostname.wg1|while read x;do ifconfig wg1 $x;done

--
    -- Kirill Miazine <k...@krot.org>