On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:45:16 +0100,
Sadeep Madurange wrote:

> Then I tried Zoom on firefox (doesn't work with chromium at all). I can
> both see and hear the other party. They can hear me, but can't see my
> video. I see a warning on my end saying that it couldn't detect my
> camera.

As far as I recall zoom requries WebAssembly to work which is disabled by
default at chromiun. You may enable it by starting chromium with environment
variable ENABLE_WASM=1.

Keep in mind that you should close all it's processes, and not just run
command like `env ENABLE_WASM=1 chromium` because it uses IPC to open a new
window / frame from current process, if it exists.

--
wbr, Kirill