Kirill A. Korinsky writes:
> Folks,
>
> I'm looking for a way to migrate to different layout some OpenBSD systems.
>
> So, questions:
> 1. Has anyone done something like this before?
> 2. Do you have any instruction or that to expect?

Yes. What to expect? There is a very good chance data will be lost,
so before you proceed back everything up.

Of course no backup is complete without testing that it can be
restored, so verify that you can turn your backup back into a working
system.

Because you now have a backup abandon the idea of doing shenanigans
that will probably go wrong and install OpenBSD fresh on a set of
discs formatted however you like then restore your backup.

Matthew