Hello I write again about the following sent mail to misc:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=171260331305047&w=2

I use the link to the archive because I deleted all the mailing list
mails then I can'f do a follow up.

Anyway I have some news.
If I run sndiod as my user with the following:
$ sndiod -dd
the browsers audio (firefox, chromium, ungoogled-chromium and iridium)
works for about 10-15 seconds.
After that it stops to work.
The following are the logs:
snd0: rec hw xrun, rused = 6720/7680
snd0: play hw xrun, pused = 960/7680
snd0: watchdog timeout
firefox0: detached at -7200 + 0/480
snd0: software master level control enabled
0/output.level=127 at 6 -> dev_master:0: added
0/output.level=127 at 6 -> dev_master:0: removed

The error seems:
snd0: watchdog timeout

If I run sndiod as user like the following (with -m play):
$ sndiod -m play
 works very well. With ps aux | grep sndiod ti say that the process run
as my user.

If I run the rc script the process take the defaul user  permission:
_sndiop and _sndio
with these permessions the audio doesn't work neither for few seconds.
Other userful info:
# audioctl
name=auich0
mode=
pause=1
active=0
nblks=16
blksz=480
rate=48000
encoding=s16le
play.channels=2
play.bytes=0
play.errors=0
record.channels=2
record.bytes=0
record.errors=0
# ls -l /dev/audi*
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42,   0 Apr 10 20:08 /dev/audio0
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42,   1 Apr  7 17:34 /dev/audio1
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42,   2 Apr  7 17:34 /dev/audio2
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42,   3 Apr  7 17:34 /dev/audio3
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42, 192 Apr  7 17:34 /dev/audioctl0
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42, 193 Apr  7 17:34 /dev/audioctl1
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42, 194 Apr  7 17:34 /dev/audioctl2
crw-rw----  1 root  wheel   42, 195 Apr  7 17:34 /dev/audioctl3

Thus it seems a permission problem. But as I already said If I run "mpv
my_video.mp4" audio works even with the default permission but now with
browsers.
Hope this is useful.
Thanks all.
Have a nice day.