On 2024-04-18, Lyndon Nerenberg (VE7TFX/VE6BBM) <lyn...@orthanc.ca> wrote:
> ------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0
>
> Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong here.  When I run
> 'make' against this makefile it blows up with:
>
> Fatal: WRKDIR ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
> Fatal: WRKDIST ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
> Fatal: WRKSRC ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
> Fatal: WRKCONF ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
> Fatal: WRKBUILD ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl=
> )
> *** Error 1 in /usr/ports/hush/hush-proxyctl (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk=
> /bsd.port.mk:3885 '.BEGIN': @exit 1)
>
> This is my first foray into MULTI_PACKAGE.  This make template works
> for other non-MULTI_PACKAGE builds.

This would be better on ports@

That's unrelated to MULTI_PACKAGES, you are missing setting DISTNAME
(which can be done either directly, or indirectly via some other
variables).

go ports are fiddly enough, and there's no big chain of dependencies here
(the usual reason for splitting into multi packages), I think this would
be better as a single package.