WOW!

it works, super happy right now, after many (interesting) hours trying to make
it work with a lot of not-so-useful help from chatgpt ;)

Maybe then I will not leave openBSD... I simply have to improve my skills :)

Thanks Kirill!!!

Any good resourse you'd like to point me to, to improve on this stuff? I know
you guessed it by now: I have almost zero knowledge on the server side of
things :)
I could not find much online on how to write these two guys: httpd.conf and
relayd.conf, and a bit surprinsigly - at least to me - chatgpt didn't get the
syntax right either, no matter how detailed my prompt was.