Hi Daniel,

On Fri, May 10, 2024 at 07:57:31AM +0200, Daniel Hejduk wrote:
> Hello,
> I installed OBSD on my IdeaPad.
> Install went fine I installed offline using .iso file.
> But after rebooting it works for ~30 seconds and after that it shutdowns,
> without any errors kernel panics nothing.
>
> How can I debug it? I will send you more info if I found something.

The FAQ has a reasonable description of how to debug and report observed
problems at https://www.openbsd.org/report.html

That said, I would start with looking at the output of dmesg and any
traces of what happened immediately before the incidents in the log files
such as /var/log/messages (and any other possibly relevant log files).

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/