On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 22:27:10 +0100, chefren proclaimed...

> Sigh... Is it so difficult to try this for a period?
>
> I offer to do the administration.

Who the fuck are you? Nobody, that's who.

I don't trust some nobody to do the administration of the FTP server I
download from. Why would we trust a non-team member?

Actually, why don't YOU go sell access to OpenBSD via FTP? Nothing is
stopping you, or are you too stupid to read a license? Go do it, and go see
how many people you get to turn to you instead of the people that have built
their reputations over the course of 10 years.

- Eric