Hi,

I've installed 3.8 on a sun E450, I recompiled the kernel to include RaidFrame for my boot drives and dpt(4) to support my Adaptec/DPT controller. The OS now sees /dev/sd4, which is the controller card, but I can't find any source code or binary for dptmgr to configure the array.

Does openbsd use a different utility to configure hardware raid? any links to where I can download dptmgr? because I'm on a sun, I can't use the DOS boot stuff that's out there. apparently, I can use the linux versions of dptmgr (presumably after recompiling) but I can't find the source code.

thanks
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]