I've got an openbsd 3.8 box that I want joined to a win2k Active
Directory domain.  From what I've been able to find, Samba 3 should be
able to handle this.  It also sounds like winbind and kerberos support
is required for full functionality.  I've installed the samba-3.0.13p0-
ldap package, which apparently does not include winbind or support for
kerberos.  Mainly I need unified logon capabilites here.  I found a
vague reference on the web that OpenBSD does not support some of the
functionality that winbind is supposed to provide.  So I guess the
question is, will I have to compile my own build of samba or am I
wasting my time?

Thanks,
Jason