I taught from C++ How to Program by Deitel & Deitel and found it to be
a good book.

Anything from O'Reilly is typically gold.

As has been mentioned, there is also the book written by the creator of
the language.

All in all, I recommend going to a book store and looking through the
suggested books and see which one speaks to you most.

best regards,
Reid Nichol

http://mail.yahoo.com