In 7.9 stable now:

- the laptop where the signal origins from has the right resolution.
- the two dell screen say me under the OSD setup window the following: actual 
resolution 1024x768:75; max resulution: 1900x1080:60. For sure the OS choose to 
go the max refresh rate supported but without considering that the resolution 
supported at that level can be lower.
- keeping all the connections I was able to try an other screen (dell; newer) 
and on that screen everything is okay.

Thx

dan
bsd.numode.eu


On 8/26/26 16:17, dan wrote: 
> Hello,
> I notice from a while that operations in console like eg. pkg_add, syspatch 
> etc. (nb: outside X indeed) generate progressive textual outputs that go far 
> beyond the display width (and I tried all the possible display settings with 
> the same result anchored to left but out same on the far right). 
> I guess about a bug. 
> Let me know how can I help more.  

Reply via email to