How about using authpf to open the wireguard port?
On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 2:31 PM Ronny Machado <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Yeah...I know WG doesn't support 2FA...so maybe some kind of "wrapper"?
>
> I'll look IKEv2 tho
>
> Thnx
>
> --
>
> Ronny Machado C.
>
>
> IT Consultant
> HP-UX Certified Systems Administrator
> Oracle Linux Certified Implementation Specialist
> Oracle MySQL Enterprise Certified Implementation Specialist
>
> https://sysops.cl
> +56 9 7519 9262
>
> Sent with Proton Mail secure email.
>
> On Tuesday, September 29th, 2026 at 2:21 PM, Lloyd <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Ronny Machado wrote:
> >
> > > A customer asks for a VPN, obviously I'm gonna implement WG on 7.9, thing
> > > is, customer wants (for whatever reason), 2FA auth...
> >
> > WG has no native support for 2FA.
> >
> > I would look to IKEv2 instead, you have multiple options.
> >
> > Regards
> > Lloyd
> >
> >
>