Hi,

I'm considering buying a wireless ethernet adapter for an OpenBSD box.
If course I have checked which cards are supported by OpenBSD.

But I think it would be nice if the OpenBSD developers would setup a page
telling which hardware the developers recommends in terms of that the
manufactures have released documentation for the hardware.

I personnaly would prefer hardware from vendors who release documentation for
their hardware.

I have no idea if this takes too much work, or if anyone even likes the idea.

But it would also shed some light on which manufactures are releasing hardware
documentation for their products, and who isn't.

               Lasse Bach