Hello chefren,

c> This has nothing to do with OpenBSD and it's pretty impolite to
c> transfer information send to you personally to a mailing list.

c> You may wish to live that way but you won't make lots of friends with it.

I have my MUA set so that this (and other) email-list sub-directories
reply automatically to the list for which they receive email, and only
noticed that you had emailed me off-list on the last email, so all my
replies to you and everyone else on this and all other lists are sent
to list, unless the email is marked 'off list' or some variation, in
which case either my filter catches it, or I can at least visibly see
that it is not list-mail.

-wittig http://www.robertwittig.com/
.       http://robertwittig.net/