Eric Johnson wrote:
I've had a OpenBSD subscription through bsdmall
for some time.  That way, I don't have to remember to order the CDs,
they just arrive and my credit card gets billed automagically.
You don't HAVE to remember. Theo reminds you at the VERY earliest that you can order CDs. As soon as you see pre-orders are up, order. I did and have had my 3.9 CDs for a couple weeks now. For me, not wanting to build all the packages I use, I only wait until release day to download the rest of the packages (from a mirror).

-ME

--
Support OpenBSD: http://www.openbsd.org/orders.html