On 5/11/06, Nick Guenther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
to be when I first heard about it). If you search the archives you'll
see dmesgs from the new macs.

I had checked the archives for misc@, and what I had read indicated
that the Macbook Pro could boot OpenBSD using Parallels virtualization
software, but not natively due to hang while probing USB.  Also, I'm
under the opinion that the wireless doesn't work as they use broadcom
adapters under the Airport Express name.  I could be wrong though.  I
was just wondering if that had improved any.

See http://www.openbsd.org/laptop.html for a fuller list of options.

Likewise, the laptop page ( http://www.openbsd.org/i386-laptop.html )
has some info about a T43 and a Z60m.  However, searches of the misc@
archives suggest the newer *60 series generally don't work well with
OpenBSD.  I would of course be careful to order a laptop with an intel
wifi adapter.