> On Thursday 11 May 2006 15:21, rjn wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm looking into getting a new laptop (I start college in the fall).
> > In particular, I'm looking for something OpenBSD compatible.  I
> > considering either a Lenovo Thinkpad or the MacBook Pro.  From what
> > I've seen you can only boot the macbook pro if you have windows
> > installed.
> >
> > I'm wondering if anybody has experience with the new Lenovo models and
> > the macbook pro?

z60t here. as mentioned earlier no support for the intel HD audio, upek bio,
acpi,
atherors 5212, intel wifi, Ricoh 5C552 firewire, 5C822 SD reader or the
915GM.
Needless to say i multiboot -current with debian. and yes, debian is a pita.
All
that aside, the IBM/Lenovo is still the best looking laptop I've ever held.