I just wanted to thank everyone for their input.  Although I won't buy
one immediately, I'll probably get a T43 as they are still available
if you look.

Maybe support for the ACPI/audio/wifi in the T60 will be better by the
time I'm getting ready to buy so I can have the nice SATA drive and
dual-core CPU.  :)

Thanks,
RJ