At 10:59 AM 5/17/2006 -0700, stupidmail4me wrote:
I've thought about this yes, but the developers aren't
that tech savvy to understand cvs. They'll most likely
be using FTP. I know I know, use cvs.

How about one of the GUI CVS clients? They can be setup just like most ftp programs, .. and nobody can say they're too complicated.

Also, if the developers are using Dreamweaver, there are a number of CVS plugins that work just fine (Google is your friend).

Bottom line - it might be worth the effort to push a little for a multi-developer-usable system.

        Lee