Hi,
I have an i386 3.9 system and I am trying to do my own i386 release.  I have

followed the FAQ directions for building the kernel and compiling the source
tree.
However, when I do the "make release" command, it runs for awhile and
then aborts on the "umount /mnt" command.

It looks like the cdrom image file has been mounted on the svnd0 device and
files
have been copied to the /mnt location.  The vnconfig command says the
device is busy but for some reason the umount command is failing.

I have tried this several times and I am just using the standard generic
kernel.
Any information on how I get past this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike