Stoyan Genov wrote:
I seem to no-longer be able to find what I once found in google
search results, so take this with a grain of salt, but if my memory
serves me correctly, there exists a series of net4801 boards with a
problematic capacitor somewhere in the PCI bus circuitry which could be
causing the problem. Or maybe this is just a myth.

I think you may be thinking of the capacitor problem with the net4501.
Different beast.

I use two net4801 boards with vpn1411 cards and I DO get these errors
ocasionally with all patch- (post-release) kernels since OpenBSD 3.6

Would you be willing to run the script from the top post to confirm that
you get the error? Please run the script for a minimum of ten minutes.

Thanks.

Breeno