Greetings,

I get transparent proxying with squid and pf.

I get dansguardian and pf.

What I don't get is squid, dansguardian, and pf.

pf.conf fragment:

   int_if="gem0"
   ext_if="kue0"

   # redirect to squid
   rdr on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to any \
           port www -> 127.0.0.1 port 3128

   ## Allow the redirected connections to pass.
   pass in on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to 127.0.0.1 \
           port 3128 keep state

   ## Also, the proxy must be able to establish outgoing
        ## connections to external web servers.
   pass out on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to any \
           port www keep state

   pass quick on $int_if

But now I want to put dansguardian on.  It listens on 8080, uses
proxy port 3128.

How do these rules change?  I think I change 3128 to 8080 in the
above rules.  But what happens to 3128?  Do I still need a 'pass in'
rule for 3128?

Thanks and take care,

Allen
http://mail.yahoo.com