On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 08:46:56PM +0200, Michael Lechtermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anyone can recommend a free PHP board/forums software for use with
> PostgreSQL 8.x?
>
> PgSQL isn't mentioned in the vBulletin homepage.
> PHPBB is supposed to work with 7.x, not sure about 8.x

I use PHPBB with PostgreSQL 8.0, so it should work - 8.1 has changed
nothing which I could imagine breaking PHPBB, or much of anything for
that matter (except for newly introduced bugs, of course, but the
PostgreSQL teams doesn't seem to do too bad on that front).

However, as mentioned before, PHPBB isn't exactly secure. In fact, it
pretty much has its own box on my network...

                Joachim