Hello.

Given the recent post by Theo about the poor state of Hifn cooperation, I am curious to know how OpenBSD developers rate the other companies producing cryptography accelerators. The Cryptography page (http://www.openbsd.org/crypto.html) seems to be somewhat outdated, stating 'Hifn was initially a difficult company to deal with (threatening to sue us over our non-USA reverse engineering of their crypto unlock algorithm), but more recently they have been very helpful in providing boards and support'. Since this runs contrary to what Theo has said on the subject, I am wondering if the products from Broadcom or SafeNet are better supported. Or does it make more sense to shoot for a total solution like the VIA C3? Or are there other viable options?

Thanks.

Breeno