In my old company, I would have wanted to implement the web server in
OpenBSD for security and performance reasons, but that ASUS AP1600
dual Xeon server just won't run even the install disk. Unfortuantely,
there's no definite list of servers fitting this criteria; worse, I
checked the internal components of that old server and I believe those
parts are supported by OBSD.

May I please know from those with first-hand experience what are the
specific brand and models of dual x86 CPU servers that can install and
run OpenBSD (whatever version, at least 3.x)?

Thank you very much in advance.