Em Qua, 2006-06-21 as 10:15 -0300, Pedro Martelletto escreveu:
> please add a -p too, that would make the output be in pink
>
> and a -b to blink while at it
>
> you know, it's hard to script that

You are a joke Pedro Martelletto.

I remember you, other day, asking for a stupid howto for squid,
and others stupid things.

So, how do you prefer we call you ?
Pedro Bastos [1] ?
Pedro M de A Bastos [2] ?
Pedro Marteleto de Alvarenga Bastos [3] ?
Pedro Martelletto [4] ?

I think we need: ifconfig -truth
Show me the truth, no more lies here.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=96173811200916&w=2
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=99534253611414&w=2
[3] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=102181894418315&w=2
[4] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=108048785313517&w=2

--
"I was wondering if anybody could tell me where can I find a "how-to" or
how to (duh) make an OpenBSD box running squid act as a transparent