Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Quoting Nick Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > The dmesg with the B1 card only lacks the three appropriate lines which
> > > appear for the Rev A1 card when it is inserted in the same PCI slot:
> >
> > IF that is true, your card wasn't inserted properly.

I tried it in all the other slots and neither OpenBSD nor Windows
detected it.

> > PCI cards show up.  SOMETHING will show up...even if it isn't
> > recognized.  The only exceptions are if the card is behind a broken or
> > unrecognized bridge.

I tried it in a different PC and the card was shown in the dmesg as a
DGE-560T_2.

So it seems that first PC is a quirky one. Sorry about the bogus "FYI".

Shane

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au