Hi, everybody:

Okay -- the good news is that we've got the SA up between these two sites, the bad news is that traffic isn't passing.

The situation is complicated by some NAT that I need through the encryption interface.

We have the following:

HostA_private_IP

HostA_private_NAT_IP

<RemoteB_private_subnets>

In the NAT section of my pf.conf, I have the following command:

binat on $enc_if from $HostA_private_IP to <RemoteB_private_subnets> -> $HostA_private_NAT_IP

In the FILTER section, I have:

pass in on $enc_if from <RemoteB_private_subnets> to \ HostA_private_NAT_IP
pass out on $enc_if from $HostA_private_NAT_IP to \
<RemoteB_private_subnets>

Do I need to add routes to make this work? I thought that setting up SAs in isakmpd did this automatically, but when I traceroute from HostA_private_IP, it looks like the traffic is going out the public interface.

Or is the problem with my NAT statement?

-Stephen-