Hello

When i run wine tokenizer.exe (some executable from an old Borland C compiler)
under a normal user, the machine freezes. What's interesting is that the wine
is not SUID root:
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  bin  3084124 Mar  2 15:20 /usr/local/bin/wine
The wine is from the official OpenBSD3.9 installation, the kernel is
stock OpenBSD 3.9, the system too (recently installed, couple of days
ago).

I run it in X. It doesn't run outside of X. I was wondering if the whole
machine freezes or only the X so I ran mpg321 during that and the music stops.

The machine is DELL Inspiron 510m with a Pentium III CPU.

If you need more debugging info (including the file), please tell me.

CL<