From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Assuming this works for you, I'd be interested in knowing
> what the exact
> >nature of the problem is, I hate fixing something blindly
> without knowing
> >why it's fixed.
>
> this has fixed most of the problems, except i can't ssh out
> from the KDC using
> kerberos auth. messing with broken_des3_mic = host/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> will probably fix
> that, haven't tried it yet.
>
> i think this reflects that current has heimdal 0.7 and 3.9
> release has 0.6. see
> http://www.thebestisp.com/man.php/man/gssapi/3 . again, i
> have not throroughly
> checked this.

  To turn on compatibility with older clients and servers,
  change the [gssapi] broken_des3_mic in krb5.conf that
  contains a list of globbing expressions that will be
  matched against the server name. To turn off generation
  of the old (incompatible) mic of the MIC use
  [gssapi]  correct_des3_mic.

So maybe you need 'broken_des3_mic' on the KDC instead of
'correct_des3_mic'.

DS