Hi Polkan,

I myself is new in spamd. Just configure it few days ago. Up and runing fine.
So pardon me if it is not the answer you are looking for.

if you pf.conf you should have:
table <spamd> persist
table <spamd-white> persist

rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from <spamd> to port smtp \
        -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd
rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to port smtp \
        -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd

this is to tell the pf to redirect all the spamd and not the spamd-white
table to the spamdaemon.

then you can download the spamd from spews etc. in your spamd.conf
you have to include this:
all:\
        :spews2:whitelist:china:whitelist:korea:whitelist:

call the spamd -v -g for greylisting. modify the parameter using -G if
you like.

Mostly it work for me, the whitelist will go directly to sendmail. I also
done some manually spamdb -a ipaddress if I see that the message
is important and do not need to go through repeating for 25 minutes.

It will be a lot of work if your mail server is very busy. My is not... =))

Happy trial.

Best regards,
Riwan