I have installed and use OpenWebmail on 3.9 sparc64 and i386 straight from packages without issue.

Just need to remember to change fstab to remove the nosuid switch on /var

Steve

Rob Baldassano wrote:
Hi everyone, sorry for the bandwidth. I am in the process of looking for a web mail application, and came across the (3.8 release) package for openwebmail (yes I know I need to finish getting upgraded to 3.9 -- I'm getting there). However, when I tried to install the package, the system gave an error message about not finding a library. Forgive me I don't have the error handy at the moment but it was a P5 (something about compression) lib. Does anyone know if this is fixed in the 3.9 release? If so, COOL. If Not, any suggestions for getting around this issue? --Rob (starting to come up to speed)