On 7/24/06, Craig Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What ever I've done wrong, I've done wrong in a consistent way as about
5 of
my other obsd boxes (both 3.8-stable & 3.9-stable) in other locations
all did
a similar thing at the same time.

I'd rather suspect soem DNS screw up, check whether the intended
name resolves on this box. (check twice ;-), check the bind instance
which should be queried by sendmail and check the name servers
configured in resolv.conf. sometimes this is not the same)

I couldn't figure out what I did wrong, so just to get things working
again,
it tried adding in an entry to /etc/hosts pointing
int-firewall.sbisolutions.com.au.com.au to 127.0.0.1

This didn't work as I guess sendmail doesn't use /etc/hosts.

I _think_ this depends on your resolv.conf

--knitti