The board is Intel 945GM, CPU is Intel(r) Coreb" Duo Processor.
I used bsd.mp first, but it freezed less than half an hour, so i try
'bsd' kernel, but it freezed again.

2006/8/7, Andreas Kahari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 06/08/06, Bibby Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hello [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> I installed OpenBSD snapshot version on my laptop, but it freeze hourly.
It
> made me crazy... :(
> I only run x-window + xterm + cvsup, and it freeze too. I also have
Windows
> XP installed on my laptop, but it runs well. I don't know why.
>
> It seems that the audio device drived correctly by 'azalia', but when i
play
> mp3 file in xmms/bmp, i can't heard any sound. Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks and best regards.
>
> - Version: OpenBSD snapshots.
> - Kernel: GENRIC.mp and GENRIC

Is the machine a multi-processor machine?  If not, try the GENERIC
non-mp kernel (or tryy it in any case and see what happens).

Andreas

--
Andreas Kahari
Somewhere in the general Cambridge area, UK

--
http://www.bsdlife.org o<fd;,gLINUX/BSDgf4;o<