On Aug 15, 2006, at 1:17 PM, S t i n g r a y wrote:

Sorry for reposting but as no one answered , & i need to confirm urgent. here is my first traffic shaping pf.conf file .. although there werent any syntax mistakes but can you have a look to it & see if there is any logical mistake ?

I suspect that nobody has replied because they're tired of proofing your ruleset every time you make a change. This is the ~15th time you've asked the list to review your pf.conf in the last 3 months. At some point you need to trust your own skills.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting