On 8/22/06, BaSHian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I'm a young man who living in Busan, Corea.
Some days ago, I've got a whole new powerfull system.
That's a Intel's new platform Core2Duo, E6300 exactly.

But boot message won't be far, stoped & stuck in the middle at these blue
letters.
So as I thought, It's impossible yet, to setup OpenBSD at the Core2Duo
system.
Someone who know the answer, please tell me more about this situation.

And does it will be possible on a next version of OpenBSD?
(that may be come out at this November)

Thanks, from BaSHian

If you are unable to post a complete dmesg, please post, at a minimum,
what the blue letters say (-:

aaron.glenn