On 8/23/06, Kyle George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Kyle.

> or what I should do the fix this behaviour?

See: http://inglorion.net/documents/tutorials/ccd
See: http://morgenes.shire.sytes.net/~inglorion/documents/tutorials/ccd
Thanks I will take a look at this.
And as far I can see I use ccd0c as a file system.
Ooops! I will change this to ccd0a as soon as I can.
Note: I dont use the mirror option. I just want a RAID0.

Assuming you don't have any bad disks, I think you are forgetting that the
Nope. I can read both disks with dd without any errors.

I don't see your fstab.  Are you trying to mount ccd0c?
Yes. Here is /etc/fstab:
# cat /etc/fstab
/dev/wd0a / ffs rw 1 1
/dev/wd0d /usr ffs rw,nodev 1 2
/dev/ccd0c /home ffs rw,nodev,nosuid,softdep 1 2

Ugh *ahem* I try to mount ccd0c.

Treat ccd0 like it's it's own disk; like how you would treat a physical
disk.
This is what I do.

See below for my 3.9 ccd configuration which is working fine.
O.K. First I will move the filesystem from ccd0c to ccd0a.

Whats puzzling me is the fact that it works most of the time.
(Only 5 -or so- failures because of the disklabel of wd1.
I use this desktop system with OpenBSD since 3 months
and the system was shutdown every night).

So long,

Andreas.

--
Hobbes : Shouldn't we read the instructions?
Calvin : Do I look like a sissy?