From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Man pages drives me nuts some times!
> its the formating of them that gets me!
> but i will use them with a open mind.

That's something you'll have to get over - UNIX without the manual pages = 1
dumb admin.

> Just seems kinds wild one of the best OS's
> in the world has no printed Manual, ya know ?

Print a manual for what purpose? The development in OpenBSD is far too rapid
to keep a printed manual current for more than... well... weeks to months?
New releases bring lots of new functionality and improvement to the system.

Stuff that remains static is already documented elsewhere, Design of the 4.4
BSD blah blah and so on. Printed manuals just really have short useful
lifetimes. man pages are searchable, printable, HTMLizable, etc.

DS