How could I possibly have missed that question...

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 11:13:06AM +0200, Igor Sobrado wrote:
> By the way, when will ffs2 be available in OpenBSD?  From the changelogs
> I see that there is some work being done in preparation for ffs2, these
> are excellent news.

Kernel support is near completion, 4.1 is likely to ship with it.
However, that's not enough. There's still a lot of work to do.

Basically, it's an equation of very few people hacking on stuff and a
lot of whine-only slackers who, for some obscure reason, prefer to
ignore and not test file system diffs.

-p.