OpenBSD Misc,

I am constantly disappointed with the lack of freedom out-of-the-box
wireless routers provide. I am interested in a solution on OpenBSD, because
I have used it for similar things and personally nothing else beats it.
There are other BSD and Linux based solutions that could probably provide
this functionality with ease however I also plan to use it for more than
just doing NAT routing and packet filtering (such as VPN, DNS, DHCP, and
probably Email).

What I want to know about is supported wireless hardware on OpenBSD. I am
aware there is a list, however this mostly lists chipsets which arn't really
mentioned on the box of most wireless equipment on the shelf I can buy. If
anyone knows a good, cost effective, and well supported device I would be
glad to here it.

Secondly, how good is the wireless support in general?

John.

--
Faced with the fact that Intelligent Design doesn't meet the criteria for a
scientific theory, leading proponent redefines what a scientific theory is.