Yeah, sorry Theo, I did post it as OT, I value this groups input greatly but
point taken.

-Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Theo de Raadt
Sent: 16 September 2006 20:59
To: Andrew Smith
Cc: 'OpenBSD-misc list'
Subject: Re: OT: Adaptec SATA Raid controllers

You really have come to the wrong mailing list.  This is a mailing
list about OpenBSD.

It is not a mailing list about SATA or SATA reliability.  Nor is not a
mailing list setup to assist you in fulfilling your contracts.

It is about OpenBSD (which you do not mention), and which does not
support those controllers you mention.

Please stay on topic.