On 2006/09/26 11:08, Tomas wrote:
> I'm trying to make OpenBSD live CD 3.9, I've read this article
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2005/07/14/openbsd_live.html and trying
> to follow it, but when I start compiling RAMDISK it stops with this error:

Forget 2.88MB floppy images, look at files in /usr/src/distrib/i386/cdfs
and work out how to build a no-emulation CD instead. No need for a ramdisk
kernel that you're not going to use the ramdisk part of either (it was
probably done to avoid documenting how to make a floppy image, with the
various diversions into vnconfig(8) and so on, and worked ok in 3.7 with
a smaller kernel, but doesn't work any more). GENERIC with the 'config
bsd root on...' line changed should be fine as the kernel.

It shouldn't actually be all that difficult but you'll need to read the
Makefiles and work out what's happening.