[I reordered the text, so your answer is below my question, I think this
is more readable]

On 9/26/06, Carlos A. Garcia G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
knitti escribis:
> On 9/26/06, Carlos A. Garcia G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> can someone external to the network get a copy of all the mail that are
>> getting to a mail server???
>> ??
>
> short answer: no
> long answer: yes
>
> please clarify your question. also, why sould this be related to openbsd?

becose i use an obsd server and i need for help

I you need help, *please* take some minutes and describe your problem.
AFAIK there's no one on this list who has truly telepathic abilities, so
you have to *tell* whats wrong. Based upon everything you said so far
I can only suggest you grab a local copy of yellow pages (or equivalent)
and hire a unix consultant. but that's probably not what you wanted by asking
here.

--knitti