thanx a lot, it works !
It was a warning message, it wasn't a problem (see Andreas answer).

I've modified squid.conf by adding the following line to use the Ldap
authentification :
auth_param basic program /usr/local/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -b
"ou=MyTree" -u uid -h MyLDAPserver

and it worked at the first time.

Thanx everybody.
Alex.