I would think that there would be some sense of "urgency" to get the new
rthreads implementation up-an-running (at least for the i386 and AMD64
platforms) otherwise OpenBSD will become less and less viable as a
general purpose server platform (I like OpenBSD a lot) and really hate
to see this happen...

Just my $0.02
Glenn