I have an old HP Pavilion (not sure of the model, but it has an ASUS
MEB-VM motherboard, floppy drive, 30gb hdd, Kingston EtheRx nic, Celeron
366mhz cpu, 256mb of ram) that I am intent on turning into a
firewall/bastion host using OpenBSD.  I do not have access to a cd
burner, so I plan on installing via floppy and ftp.  However, when I
boot with the floppy in it, I get some standard dialog, followed by a
hang.  After a minute or so, it reboots itself, and tries again.  The
screen looks like this:

probing: pc0 com0 apm mem[634k 254M a20=on]
disk: fd0 hd0+*
>> OpenBSD/i386 BOOT 2.10
boot>
booting fd0a:/bsd : 3287028|

What should I do?  It boots the fedora core 4 install on the hard drive
fine, but I don't want the gui, and I want the security of OpenBSD :)