For those of you that are knowledgeable, and have the time to respond

does anyone see any troubles with this hardware selection?
I am mostly concerned with the raid Controller selection I am
expecting it to have raid 5 across 16 drives with 1 spare

the intent is to run a PostgreSQL 8.2 Server with OpenBSD 4.0 when
they are both released

MotherBoard     GIGABYTE GA-4MXSV Socket T (LGA 775) Intel E7230 ATX
Server CPU      Intel Pentium D 940 Presler 3.2GHz 2 x 2MB L2 Cache LGA
775 Dual Core
 16 Raid Drives           Western Digital 200GB WD2000JS SATA II 7200RPM 8MB -
OEM
Raid Card       Areca ARC-1260 16-Port PCI Express x8 SATA 3Gb/s RAID
Controller - Retail

Thank you for any Help

Sam Fourman Jr.